- Conan O'Brien: an Arizona senator wants to create a special holiday just for white people. We already have one called The Season Premiere of Mad Men.
- Ron White: It's so cold here in Berlin the warning on my coffee cup says, Caution: Product will be extremely hot until you are done reading this.
- David Steinberg: Interesting to see Kennedy's intern on TV. Hope Eisenhower's intern doesn't show up.
- Rita Rudner: Police recaptured Madonna's stalker. As a punishment, they're making him watch that movie she just wrote and directed.
- Albert Brooks: Got a beautiful snapshot today of Kodak going out of business.
- Larry Miller: I'm going to watch the Pro Bowl, it's football, but it's always anticlimactic to see 22 men more hungover than you try not to hit each other.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
The art of the one-liner
One type of tweets that I read is the one-liner. Some comedians use Twitter; others don't. Of those that do, some engage in two-way conversations or generate high volumes of tweets. I don't "follow" them. Instead, I follow comedians who have apparently mastered the art of sending one-liners in the electronic world. Here are some recent examples.
at 7:08 PM